At Vineyard Christian Community
(625 N 2nd Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705)
Services: 8:00am • 10:00am
No R/Kids Ministry
Our online service will still take place Sundays on Youtube at 10:00am
The church of Jesus has never been closed, but we’re thrilled to slowly regather. We want to do it lovingly, with care and compassion. Take a look at our approach below to learn how we plan to do our best to keep you safe and healthy.
Common Sense Precautions
Below is a helpful way of thinking through the various “phases” of this season (where we are currently and what it can look like going forward):
- Phase 1: Online only
- Phase 2: Online with an in-person option ***where we are now***
- Phase 3: In-person with an online option
- Phase 4: In-person only
In addition to the roughly 50 person capacity indoors (RSVP for indoor seats), we will have an outdoor option for our in-person services at the Vineyard. We will have distanced and shaded outside seating, speakers outside, and will do all we can to help you engage in the service in this way. Outdoors can be a great option for overflow, families with children who may not be able to sit through the whole service, and for those who are not ready to worship indoors. For those planning to be outdoors, please pack cold water and consider bringing a blanket, chair, or umbrella for a more comfortable experience.
Expectations and Understanding
- I am not currently sick, nor am I displaying flu-like symptoms (that are unrelated to pre-existing conditions) which may include fever, cough, difficulty breathing, and/or a temperature of 100.4° or higher, nor have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- I understand that activities involved in gathering for worship carry health-related risks that can be minimized but not eliminated.
- I understand that if I am at a higher risk for severe illness due to age or underlying health conditions, I should seriously consider worshiping from home.
- I will show love to my neighbor by taking appropriate personal precautions, exercising discretion in how I interact with others, and choosing my seat indoor or outdoor wisely.
In all of this, we ask that we all carry a posture of loving others, out-doing one another in good deeds, and laying down our rights for Jesus’ glory. Because we know in this season that things can change quickly, everything spelled out above is “for now”. Thank you in advance for your flexibility and enthusiasm for the season ahead.